Quick Dream Packing Questions

FirstTimeDC

Mouseketeer
I know it's been asked. Sorry. : (

Regarding Disney Dream...

1. Shampoo AND conditioner are in the staterooms - correct?

2. Hair Dryers are in ALL staterooms - correct?

3. We are doing b2b. Will laundry facilities be open when we are re-boarded around 11:30am? If not, appx. what time do they open on that day?

4. Someone please compare the hair dryer to hotel hair dryers...about the same or are Disney Dream dryers less or more powerful? Thanks!

I know it's been asked. Sorry. : (

Regarding Disney Dream...

1. Shampoo AND conditioner are in the staterooms - correct? :thumbsup2

2. Hair Dryers are in ALL staterooms - correct? :thumbsup2

3. We are doing b2b. Will laundry facilities be open when we are re-boarded around 11:30am? If not, appx. what time do they open on that day? Not sure - never been lucky enough to do a B2B!

4. Someone please compare the hair dryer to hotel hair dryers...about the same or are Disney Dream dryers less or more powerful? Thanks! If you use the correct plug (the one marked for hairdryers) on the desk, they aren't bad....if you use the wrong plug, they are horrible.....

See above!

Thanks! If anyone has info on laundry facilities on b2b day...I'd appreciate it.

Is the "correct" outlet well identified for the hair dryer?

I would say it is well marked...we missed it because we didn't need use the dryer until our semi-formal night, and by then, things had accumulated on the desk. :rotfl2:Just look for it while the desk is still clean and you'll be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter