Questions VIP UHS Tour

skellinton

DIS Veteran
We are looking at booking this for our upcoming trip. I see one of the options is adding on early admittance to Nintendo Land. If the tour doesn't start until 10:15 I'm assuming you can still get into universal Hollywood studios before that time with your VIP pass correct? We are early people and I figure in for penny in for a pound price wise, but I just want to make sure that we will be allowed into the park before the 10:15 time.

The time on the V.I.P tour is just the time your tour group departs. You may enter the park starting at regular park opening. Just make sure that you enter via the VIP entrance next to guest relations, so you can get your VIP lanyard.

The time on the V.I.P tour is just the time your tour group departs. You may enter the park starting at regular park opening. Just make sure that you enter via the VIP entrance next to guest relations, so you can get your VIP lanyard.
Thank you. I assumed that was the case, but I was not sure. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter