Questions??? Please help!!!

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We already have a trip planned for Uescape at the end of Oct., but the closer it gets the more concerned we become about the weather. Since we live in Fl, we know how unpredictable the weather can be. If it's chilly, we won't be able to get the full benefit out to IOA. No getting wet for us when it's cold outside!:p

Now to my questions:

Is there still any good deals out there on hotels for the first weekend in Aug? We have just about every discount card available. If not, how about later on in Aug. or Sept.? This would have to be over the weekend, as we would be in school by then. :(

If we can't get a good rate, is it extremely necessary in Aug. or Sept. to stay onsite and have FOTL? When do the crowds start dying down? We already have WDW booked for the 1st weekend in Aug., but would be willing to change plans and go to Universal instead.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

As far as hotels go. Are you wanting on-site? I have the Best Western LBV booked for 8-30 $25 thru priceline. Then on to PBH ent rate for 8/31 9/1 for 180.00. If your willing to change your plans maybe looking over to www.biddingfortravel.com and check out the rates people have been getting. Also, you can call lowes and check to see what rates are avail for aug. I think you can get the RP starting at 99 and HRH at 125'ish and PBH 159.00'ish. Good luck and enjoy your trip. If you decide to stay on site getting wet would be great! We did IOA all day in the rain and it was great!

What about going the beginning of Oct.? I love going in Oct. is usually so nice out, I don't remember Oct. ever being too cold either. August & the first half of Sept. are going to be pretty crowded.

Thanks for the suggestions. We don't necessarily have to stay onsite, but don't want to stay off site if FOTL will be needed when we visit. We love getting wet when it's hot, but not when it's chilly.

Unfortunately we won't be able to go the 1st of Oct. Our 10th anniversary is the 24th and we were thinking of returning to the Inn where we were married at that time. We were going to do Univ. instead, but have been to WDW for our anniv. before and froze. Remember, we're Floridians and what is cold for us isn't cold for most. :p My family from NC thinks we're crazy because we're always cold. Another reason we're second guessing our decision is, we have been planning on returning to the Inn for our 10th anniv. ever since we were married. If we don't, we're afraid we'll regret it. We can go to Univ. anytime, but we'll only have one 10th anniv. I would like to do both, but would prefer to go to Univ. earlier when we know the weather will be hot. Also, we have a trip planned for 8 nights at WDW at Thanksgiving. Going earlier would allow us to seperate the spending a little more.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

The last 2 weeks of Sept. would probably be just perfect for you. The end of Oct. you still encounter some good size crowds from the HHN packages/vacations, during the day even.
And, yes, late Oct. could be cool... could be warm. 1st 2 weeks of Nov. are great also. Just gotta catch the warm fronts & be mobile quick. We've done water rides in Dec. when temps. were just right.
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter