Questions on Dolphin Club Level

JayCT

DIS Veteran
DW has a couple of questions on the Dolphin Club Level. We have reservations to stay there in April and would like to know if there are specific rooms we should request. Should we have chosen to stay in a room with a balcony with Illuminations view instead of Club Level? For the money we are paying we do not want to be overlooking a service area or roof. Also should we have signed up for the Starwood Preferred Guest program? We are wondering if this is worth it. Thanks for any help. Jay

JayCT said:
DW has a couple of questions on the Dolphin Club Level. We have reservations to stay there in April and would like to know if there are specific rooms we should request. Should we have chosen to stay in a room with a balcony with Illuminations view instead of Club Level? For the money we are paying we do not want to be overlooking a service area or roof. Also should we have signed up for the Starwood Preferred Guest program? We are wondering if this is worth it. Thanks for any help. Jay

I have not stayed at the Dolphin, but stayed at the Swan last May. None of the Swan club rooms have balconies. I think the Dolphin is the same way - no balconies for club level.

It is free to sign up as a Starwood Preferred Guest, so it won't hurt. You will earn points that can be used in the future or convert them to airline miles.

I have stayed CL at both the Swan and Dolphin. Both times I paid for club level and requested a non CL area and/or bigger room. The Swan and Dolphin are wonderful about requests and all of mine were met with a smile! At the Swan I wanted EPCOT/balcony, while at the Dolphin I needed a slightly larger room due to too many teenagers and not enough beds to make mom happy. I was very happy with three beds in a hospitality suite!

Thanks for the replies. Any suggestions on rooms with better views or rooms to avoid? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter