Questions about WL

DrmWvr1299

the world IS a carousel of color
A few questions. We are checking in late on a Friday night 12/3/05 with 2 rooms, courtyard view. :goodvibes What are the chances of not getting a good view? Does anyone know where the smoking rooms are located? Do all the floors have balconies or patios?

Every room in the lodge has a balcony or a patio.

We had a courtyard view last time. Our view was of the landscaping, the babbling "brook", the pool and the lake. We were able to see the electric water pageant from our balcony. It is a nice view. We paid for the view the last time but we have stayed in standard view at the WL too and I think the standard views that we had were fine. I don't think we would pay for the view next time (but would happily accept a comp upgrade, if offered).

I think all the courtyard views are fairly similar to the one we had as they all overlook the same general area. Not sure where the smoking rooms are though.

request inner courtyard or you could have a courtyard view of VWL

:wave: The smoking section at Wilderness Lodge is located on the 6th Floor North Wing and they do have the enclosed balconies.

Have a Great Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter