Questions about trip reports

nemolover22

Mouseketeer
So I'm going to Disney in march for my 18th birthday and I really want to write a trip report for the trip but I have never written one before and I'm a little confused on how it all works so can anyone help me out and give me some tips?

The best thing to do would be to bring a little note book with you. To all the parks. Or do your best to remember everything and write it down at night. That way when you get home you'll remember everything, funny things, set backs, food, what you rode, everything! Then just go day by day. Stretch it out if you want, like one post a week.(It helps with the post-Disney blues!) write one day one week. And keep going like that. If one day is too long then break it up into two reports! Make sure you have fun with it! I'll be sure to follow along if you decide to write one! Hope you have a magical vacation:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter