Questions about linked MDE accounts

Jojo h

Earning My Ears
I hope (know) you guys can help me with some questions about linked MDE accounts.
This will be our 3rd trip in 3y so I feel confident in my planning, MDE management, etc. But, for the first time this year my brother and his family (4 of them, 4 of us) are coming with us. I booked us all as a bounce back so everyone is listed in my MDE. This weekend we are getting together to get either my brother or SIL set up in MDE as well.

My questions:
1. Can I manage their accounts without them managing mine? I would like to be able to book some ADRs for them if they want me to, but I don't want anyone else to be able to change mine by accident. I'm a bit of a control freak, especially because they will be new to the system and I don't want anything to mistakenly happen to my carefully thought out plans.

2. We have Memory Maker and I want them to be able to see the photos, etc. Will that work simply by having everyone already on my MDE?

3. Is there a trick to getting one of them (brother or SIL) on MDE without accidentally making a duplicate account?

Maybe this will all be evident once we actually sit down and do it...
Thanks for your help!

I originally posted this on the family board, but got no replies...

I hope (know) you guys can help me with some questions about linked MDE accounts.
This will be our 3rd trip in 3y so I feel confident in my planning, MDE management, etc. But, for the first time this year my brother and his family (4 of them, 4 of us) are coming with us. I booked us all as a bounce back so everyone is listed in my MDE. This weekend we are getting together to get either my brother or SIL set up in MDE as well.

My questions:
1. Can I manage their accounts without them managing mine? I would like to be able to book some ADRs for them if they want me to, but I don't want anyone else to be able to change mine by accident. I'm a bit of a control freak, especially because they will be new to the system and I don't want anything to mistakenly happen to my carefully thought out plans.

2. We have Memory Maker and I want them to be able to see the photos, etc. Will that work simply by having everyone already on my MDE?

3. Is there a trick to getting one of them (brother or SIL) on MDE without accidentally making a duplicate account?

Maybe this will all be evident once we actually sit down and do it...
Thanks for your help!

I originally posted this on the family board, but got no replies...
If they don't care about altering any plans that you have made, add each member of that family to your Family/Friends list. Make all the plans and give them screenshots of the daily FPs.

Everyone listed in your MDE will have photos linked to your account.

Tell them they do not need their own MDE account as it's easier to plan when all names are listed on one MDE.

1. Can I manage their accounts without them managing mine? I would like to be able to book some ADRs for them if they want me to, but I don't want anyone else to be able to change mine by accident.
Only the person that made the ADR can modify/cancel it. The restaurant only receives the primary guest name and number of guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter