• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about first disney trip!

Robinbare

Trying to learn all I can before our Nov. 28th tri
We are in the process of trying to plan our first disney trip. We plan to go in January. We do plan to stay at FW. Should we get hopper passes? We are staying 4 nights. I want to do the most economical thing. I know we cant possibly see it all in 4 days! I also was wondering about the Mid January weather.

Thanks
Robin

First the weather can be very cold or very warm, it's Florida. I have experienced both in December/January. I would recomend packing for both.

Now for tickets. The most economical is hoppers for the longest number of days you will be going to the parks. Also remember, the days never expire - so if you buy 7 day hoppers and only use 4, you can use the other three when you come back.

With four nights camping, the most economical way would to buy the one day passes. You would get a discount on the tickets, but you can't park hop.
TomM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter