Questions about Disney Dollars

APB513

Wishing I was back in my Laughing Place
With the closing of a lot of Disney Stores, I'm not sure where to purchase Disney dollars.

Can Disney Dollars be purchased online?

Also, can they be used to pay room charges at check out?

Thanks!

I can't answer your question about purchasing Disney Dollars online. My gut says you can't but I'm not 100% sure.

And yes, they are accepted for payment of room charges upon checkout. I did this just last week at Pop. The CM basically said they are the same as 'cash'. :thumbsup2

Hope that helps!

I can't answer your question about purchasing Disney Dollars online. My gut says you can't but I'm not 100% sure.

And yes, they are accepted for payment of room charges upon checkout. I did this just last week at Pop. The CM basically said they are the same as 'cash'. :thumbsup2

Hope that helps!

Thanks, MsStinkerBelle!

I thought you could still get them from Disney shopping online.

I have not had the opportunity to do so, but I was sure I was it last time I was browsing the web site.

I thought you could still get them from Disney shopping online.

I have not had the opportunity to do so, but I was sure I was it last time I was browsing the web site.

I checked Disneyshopping.com. I didn't see the Disney dollars - only the Disney Gift Card.

It turns out there are still two Disney stores in my area. I called the closest one and they said that they had the Disney dollars.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter