Questions about discounted code rates

delikado

<font color=teal>Knows how to wave like a madwoman
Hi Everyone! :)

Been busy surfing the net, looking for info on WDW and it seems that everything I could possibly need is right here!

So here are my tentative plans: I'm thinking about going sometime around Sept-Nov '03 with my boyfriend, and I was interested in staying at either POFQ or BWI. Now, there's obviously quite a big difference in room rates here, but does anyone know much the BWI room rates were in Oct '02 using those discount codes? Just wanted to get an idea of how much it would cost, because if they aren't heartstoppingly expensive (i.e. around $200/night), I'd much rather stay at BWI!

Also, does anyone have some kind of idea as to the difference in discounts from one season to another? Like, are they deeper during the value season, or are they pretty much all the same?

Is this a confusing question? :crazy: Please help!

Thanks
Ria

Not quite an answer to your question, but if you can't get a code rate for BWI, you may want to consider renting points froma DVC member to stay at Boardwalk Villas. We are going in February, and my Mom & I have always wanted to stay at BW, but never thought we could afford it. We ended up renting points from a DVC member for $10/point, and it is costing us $1230 for 7 nights in a preferred view studio at BWV - this averages out to about $175 night. I don't know if you could do better with a code, but the regular rate from Disney was $289 night, plus taxes. Since we have 4 women traveling together and splitting the costs, it really ended up being pretty affordable for us.

Hey, that's a great idea! I've never even heard of anyone doing that... But how do you go about renting points? I would assume that there must be a way to contact these DVC members. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter