Questions about Connections

mom2nickntink

WDW Newbie
Does Beaches and Cream take the connection Q &C vouchers for dinner?

We are coming in on Friday late afternoon and wanted to go there for dinner our first night. Do we need a PS for this?

I understand the voucher to be: Purchase an entree, side, drink and dessert for $11.00. If a meal says it comes w/fries or carrots, is this counted as your side or do you need order an additional side to satisfy the voucher?

If I do want to order additional items above and beyond what is required for the voucher can I do this? (i.e. extra soda, milk, side dish)

I figured by looking at the menus that we could probably order the sandwich which come with fries, the soda, dessert and then order an extra side and another drink and be able to split this between myself and my MIL.

Can I place an order for my family and then say I'm paying for it with 2 vouchers and the rest thats not included in cash? Do do we need to order the "extras" separate for the vouchers?

How many vouchers can you order?

Thanks for the help.
Mara

The $11 Quixk & Casual vouchers are good at lunch or dinner. The Vacation Club $29.50 vouchers are only good at lunch. You can order as many vouchers from Connections as you like.

You can not get PS at Beaches & Creme but you will be put on a waiting list when you arrive! If the meal comes with a side, you can't order another side UNLESS you pay extra for it. You can do that with no problem. This can be done with extra drinks, desserts, or food. It will come on 1 ticket- no big deal. To maximize the value of your vouchers- order a ice cream drink (for your drink) and a dessert on your voucher and order cokes on the side or whatever. They will work with you at B & C.

Good luck and enjoy your trip- we will be arriving there Thanksgiving night

This just in from the Connections site... they are now limiting the # of DISNEY related vouchers you can order every year to 40 per type (40 Q&C, 40 Character Breakfast, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter