• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about 8534

Minnee

DIS Veteran<br><font color=maroon>NOT a copycat! ;
Does anyone know about 8534; is the murphy bed in the living room, does the couch pull out to a bed, or is there a pull down bunk? My dd's really liked the bunk last time! Do you get alot of noise from the elevator/stair area? What about from above, when they start moving chairs around early in the morning?
Thank so much for any info on this room! We've been hoping for a cat. 3 for sooo long!
:)

There is a murphy bed in the LIVING area and the couch pulls out into a double bed. :)

There are no pull-down upper berths in the Cat. 3s.

I was in 8034 and we DID hear noise from the Goofy Pool stage above during any deck parties or performances.

Michelle, after returning from our Wonder cruise in 2 cat 5 staterooms, we're thinking about doing one of the midship cat 3 staterooms. In your opinion, do you think it would be worth it when compared to staying in two cat 5/6/7 staterooms? We'd like to have a larger bathroom, which is why we were thinking about the cat 3 staterooms (and, just to try out one of the suites, which I've always wanted to cruise in!).

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter