Question - WWYD?

M

mrsltg

Dh and I are going on a "grown-ups only" trip in 60 days!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :love:

We are on the dining plan and are planning on paying OOP for a couple of meals. We will be there 7 days/nights, Here's what we have:

Alfredo's - Lunch
Artist Point - Dinner
LTT - Dinner
Jiko - Dinner
Donald's - Breakfast
CP - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Dinner

As you can see we have two signature restaurants picked. I have heard it's not worth the credits to do two of these. We are considering a couple of other sit-downs for the evenings we don't have one scheduled. On our list is WCC (we're staying at WL) - we don't have another right now. What would you do? I'm not overly concerned about "maximizing" point value. I would prefer things to just be easy. Any advice is welcome!

Thanks!

There is no point in maximising the plan if it is not what you want to do, the 2 TS restruants may not be the *best* use fo the credits, but they are stil good, and if that is what you want you are maximisng your enjoyment.

Looking at the restturants above if there is one you want to pay for I'd either pay for the two breakfasts, thay are the cheapset. The lowest cost of the 2 TS creidit resturants is AP, but that would be more than $38 ($18.99 +18.99 for the breakfasts).

I would pay OOP for Donalds Breakfast and maybe Cp. Breakfast is usually less money than a dinner. Maybe pay out of pocket for Alfredos, lunch might be less. (Skip the appetizers that day and share a dessert?)

Last year we used 2ts at Yachtsman, I felt it was a great value for Dh and I. We would never normally spend that kind of money on a meal and it was a trip highlight for us. (We still are joking about the amount of the bill and how full we were afterward!!!!!! I havent had a dessert sampler since and it was special meal for the two of us.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter