Question Regarding Past Slideshow Post

TiggerCat

Mouseketeer
Hello my fellow DISers and Happy New Year! I have a quick question to whomever posted the slideshow of their Disney vacation quite sometime ago. I was wondering if the person who posted it (or anyone who remembers it) is able to tell me the title of the accompanying song and the artist's name. I thought it was "Top of the Mountain" but I just can't seem to find any reference to it online. It was a great song and I would love to hear it again! :rockband:

Thanks,

TC.

TiggerCat said:
Hello my fellow DISers and Happy New Year! I have a quick question to whomever posted the slideshow of their Disney vacation quite sometime ago. I was wondering if the person who posted it (or anyone who remembers it) is able to tell me the title of the accompanying song and the artist's name. I thought it was "Top of the Mountain" but I just can't seem to find any reference to it online. It was a great song and I would love to hear it again! :rockband:

Thanks,

TC.

Was it mine?

I used a song from the PhotoShow website. You couldn't upload one of your own songs to it....at least with the free 15 day trial that I used.
www.simplestar.com

Have fun!

HTH!

:sunny:

Thanks mbb! It was your slideshow. I will download the program and see if I can figure it out.

TC.

You're welcome:)
Glad you enjoyed my "trip report"LOL!!

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter