Question re: pregnant & ECV

You have gotten lots of good advice here. As you know each pregnancy can be very different. I have been 81/2 months with no problems at all. I have been to DL once when barely pg, it was the harder one for me, I spotted a lot and thought I was going to lose her. I ignored my body's signals. It was also the only time we stayed offsite, so quite a bit more walking did not help my situation at the time(she was born premature due to other circumstances) it was just a comlpicated pregnancy from the get go. I don't know if I would ride Indy, as a matter of fact, I am a little nervous myself, I just found out I will be going barely pg again, and I am 40!:scared1:
I really want to ride Indy with my 5 year old, who will be doing this ride for the first time. But I just don't think it is a good idea. You will be further along and if the ride has any problems the seat belt will get very tight. Not to mention the bumps.
Just listen to your body, put your feet up a lot, and don't rush. If you do feel contractions, pay very close attention to the consistency of them. If you feel off, go to the First Aid station and have a nurse take your stats.
Have a great time,
Kim

You have gotten lots of good advice here. As you know each pregnancy can be very different. I have been 81/2 months with no problems at all. I have been to DL once when barely pg, it was the harder one for me, I spotted a lot and thought I was going to lose her. I ignored my body's signals. It was also the only time we stayed offsite, so quite a bit more walking did not help my situation at the time(she was born premature due to other circumstances) it was just a comlpicated pregnancy from the get go. I don't know if I would ride Indy, as a matter of fact, I am a little nervous myself, I just found out I will be going barely pg again, and I am 40!:scared1:
I really want to ride Indy with my 5 year old, who will be doing this ride for the first time. But I just don't think it is a good idea. You will be further along and if the ride has any problems the seat belt will get very tight. Not to mention the bumps.
Just listen to your body, put your feet up a lot, and don't rush. If you do feel contractions, pay very close attention to the consistency of them. If you feel off, go to the First Aid station and have a nurse take your stats.
Have a great time,
Kim

Ohh Kim congrats! But no no Indy for me! there is no way I would ride Indy at all! I went to the DR.s today and she cleared me to go. She said if I did need to go to L&D there is a Kaiser nearby the park. I have to remember to hydrate (Dole Whip Floats, lol! and water of course) and I told her I was renting an ECV so we are ok! I am looking forward to "taking in the Holiday scenery" more than the rides. Esp. since my IL's are buying me a AP for Christmas. I LOOOOOOOOOVE Disney during the Holidays so I don't think I will be missing out on anything.

Take care of yourself Kim, easy pregnancy vibes for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter