question re final payment and disney visa card

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
Our final payment is coming up in June my husband and I both have Disney Visa cards. Question is can I use his caqrd to make final payment he is on the reservation as a guest but I made the reservation so reservation is in my name? If I can use his card does he have to call to do the final payment?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Our final payment is coming up in June my husband and I both have Disney Visa cards. Question is can I use his caqrd to make final payment he is on the reservation as a guest but I made the reservation so reservation is in my name? If I can use his card does he have to call to do the final payment?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

They will take money from anyone....I have paid for adult children's trips using my card but the reservation is in their name.

Liz

You can use whatever credit card you want. Disney doesn't care (as long as the card isn't stolen, of course). You can pay online if you want.

ok thanks that is great we will use his so we have 6 months 0% and then use mine for other purchase to not mess up the 0%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter