Question on verandahs in BWV studios .....

Sue's Mum

DIS Veteran
Are they all small? I feel they are soooo tiny. But anything is better than none. We have requested a pool/garden view for our upcoming visit and would really like something a bit bigger than a postage stamp.

They are big enough for 2 people to sit-out on comfortably to enjoy the view. DH and I always sit out with a drink at some point in our trip! :thumbsup2

HINT - When you check-in (or call MS to make this a request on your ressie), ask to be on the ground floor. You may be lucky enough to have a studio that walks-out to the pool!! We had this and it was THE BEST!!!

I've never felt that the balconies at BWV for studios are small. I know some here have mentioned only 1 chair, but we were there in December and November and had 2 chairs and the small table on each of them. One was BW view and the other was standard view.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I believe the studio balconies have many different sizes.

My Bw view balcony in the red section above Big River Grille on the 2nd floor was really pretty big.
My standard view balcony on the 3rd floor was quite adequate.
My 3rd floor balcony in the crest o' the waves with bw view was quite small.

My sister's studio balcony over the village green was HUGE!

My thinking is that if your balcony is on its own little platform, then its going to be small.

I hope this helps.

We also feel that BWV Balconies are pretty small. They are pretty much the same size as SSR, so again small.

Both are large enough for two to have your morning coffee or just hang out and read a book, but you cant lay out on them with any comfort.

I believe the studio balconies have many different sizes.

My Bw view balcony in the red section above Big River Grille on the 2nd floor was really pretty big.
My standard view balcony on the 3rd floor was quite adequate.
My 3rd floor balcony in the crest o' the waves with bw view was quite small.

My sister's studio balcony over the village green was HUGE!

My thinking is that if your balcony is on its own little platform, then its going to be small.

I hope this helps.

We also feel that BWV Balconies are pretty small. They are pretty much the same size as SSR, so again small.

Both are large enough for two to have your morning coffee or just hang out and read a book, but you cant lay out on them with any comfort

Thanks for that info. We have only ever had a tiny balcony. If I remember rightly, the door from the room opened outwards which made getting from the room and vice versa a little difficult if I happened to be the one sitting on the "wrong" side of the balcony.

Thanks for that info. We have only ever had a tiny balcony. If I remember rightly, the door from the room opened outwards which made getting from the room and vice versa a little difficult if I happened to be the one sitting on the "wrong" side of the balcony.

The bigger balconies didn't feel that way at all. Of course, with the red rooms on the boardwalk, you really had to be standing up to enjoy the view. From memory, it felt like about 6 to 8 feet from the door to the overlook.

I think the village green studio was about 10X10.

big enough for a small table, 2 chairs, & a bit of room to get by them & stand against the rail to see some of the best views in WDW :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter