Question on RPR and/or Cabana Bay Resort in the same trip

JJ&JSMOM

DIS Veteran
Hi all -
We'd like to spend 2 full days at Universal and 2 nights at an Universal resort before flying out. I'm thinking of booking the RPR for the first night so we would get express passes for check in and check out days. then booking Cabana Bay for that 2nd night. Still getting 2 full days of Universal but not having to pay 2 nights at RPR. Anyone ever do this? I feel kind of guilty doing it. LOL....gotta save money where i can.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Joanne

Sounds like a feasible plan

Many of us here in these forums usually suggest what you plan to do

Have fun and still save some money
by switching hotels the next day

Thank you!!! I wouldn't want to lose any park time having to check into a second resort. What do most people do? Check in at the 2nd resort after they're done for the day at the parks?

You can check out early from the first hotel and have your luggage held with bell services

When done with the park, return to pick up your luggage and then go to second hotel and check in

i would call Cbay that second day and tell them you are at the park and will be checking in later that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter