Question on Islands Dining Room

jeepgirl30

DIS Veteran
Okay, i'm a bit embarassed but i'll ask anyway! The Islands Dining Room menu lists Hibachi. Is this hibachi style cooking where they cook it at your table? My kids would love it.

If not, i see on restaurant.com they have Shogun listed, anyone know if this is walkable to RPR? We are not renting a car.

Okay, i'm a bit embarassed but i'll ask anyway! The Islands Dining Room menu lists Hibachi. Is this hibachi style cooking where they cook it at your table? My kids would love it.

Hibachi is the cooking device they use to cook your food. It's traditional Japanese. They do not cook the food in front of you. I think the only cooking of food in front of you is the stirfry station open Friday's and Saturday's where you choose your proteins/sauce/veggies and hand it to the chef to stirfry. :)

stirfy station

If not, i see on restaurant.com they have Shogun listed, anyone know if this is walkable to RPR? We are not renting a car.

I know it is a mile and a half away. I never walk to restaurants while staying onsite so someone else here may be better to answer this question. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter