Question: making ADRs for whole trip

Canadiandisnerd96

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted someone to confirm for me... Our trip is Aug 19-30. We can book our entire trip ADRs starting tomorrow morning, correct? I would so appreciate any tips as well! Thanks so much! We're coming back after 4 years and a canceled 2020 trip, so we're so excited and want to make sure we're getting all the restaurants!!! :o

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted someone to confirm for me... Our trip is Aug 19-30. We can book our entire trip ADRs starting tomorrow morning, correct? I would so appreciate any tips as well! Thanks so much! We're coming back after 4 years and a canceled 2020 trip, so we're so excited and want to make sure we're getting all the restaurants!!! :o
As long as your entire stay is in the same hotel, then you should be able to for everyday, except possibly the last day or 2. It's 60+10 days at the most, and looks like you'd be at 71 & 72 days for the last 2 days of the trip, but you can grab those each on the 60+10 days as well, Tuesday and Wednesday, and you should still have plenty of availability for those days.

Hi everyone!!

My trip is August 19-27! I don't have any tips as it's been a few years too, but I'm planning to give it a try tomorrow as well. Is it 7am that we can start to reserve?

I thought it was 6 a.m. because the Boarding Pass window for Cosmic opens at 7 … right?

As long as your entire stay is in the same hotel, then you should be able to for everyday, except possibly the last day or 2. It's 60+10 days at the most, and looks like you'd be at 71 & 72 days for the last 2 days of the trip, but you can grab those each on the 60+10 days as well, Tuesday and Wednesday, and you should still have plenty of availability for those days.
Thank you so much!! That’s what we thought but wanted to double check, in case they changed things around with/after covid.

Hi everyone!!

So how did you do? I got Topolino's Terrace! That was the only one I was worried about. I hope you got everything you wanted.

So how did you do? I got Topolino's Terrace! That was the only one I was worried about. I hope you got everything you wanted.
We got what we wanted!! We got Ohana and Beaches and Cream - only thing is that we had to do two groups of 6 rather than our group of 12. Apparently we need to call for that - but we live in Canada and it’s so expensive to call. I emailed to hope they could make a note to keep us together for Ohana. It’s for a first birthday so important to us we’re all sitting together! I’m so glad you got Topolino’s! I’ve heard it’s soooooo good! :teeth:

I snagged everything I wanted for my late August trip this morning!! Including - some miraculous how - a Space220 Lounge lunch on 8/22!! Not sure if it was a glitch or what, but I'm saving that email and have a screenshot!

I snagged everything I wanted for my late August trip this morning!! Including - some miraculous how - a Space220 Lounge lunch on 8/22!! Not sure if it was a glitch or what, but I'm saving that email and have a screenshot!
That's awesome! I've head mixed reviews. We'll get to it at some point, but it wasn't a priority for this trip. I hope you enjoy it.

That's awesome! I've head mixed reviews. We'll get to it at some point, but it wasn't a priority for this trip. I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah, I have heard mixed, but I always prefer to make up my own mind about places/movies/shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter