Question from Newcomer???

sammysmom

DIS Veteran
I have a question regarding the email codes that people have been receiving. How do I get signed up to receive the emails? We are going to Disney in September and would love any discount help we can get. Thanks-

Welcome to this DIS! We would all love to know the answer to your question! It seems to be totally random as to who gets the codes and who doesn't. We've been going to Disney for years, registered for everything and have NEVER gotten an email or postcard :confused3

What I would suggest is that you get registered on the Disney website, request the free planning video, and anything else that will get your name and email to the folks at Disney. Here's some pixie dust for you - hoping you'll get your PIN for your September trip :wizard:

Hi and welcome! Make sure you go to www.disneyworld.com and sign up for the free DVD planning kit. Also you can sign up there to recieve emails and notifications from disney. Sign yourself up and other family members. You can also call reservations and just tell then that you are planning a trip and ask for any specials for that time - sometimes the CM's will be able to offer you a special rate right over the phone- if they offer it make sure to book it immediately , you can always cancel if you change your mind.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info. I went and signed up and hopefully I be lucky and get a code for September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter