question from a reporter

tbarker13

Earning My Ears
Hello, my name is Tim Barker. I am a reporter for the Orlando Sentinel in Florida.
We are working on a story in which we want to document the experiences of families visiting our theme parks. We are looking for families (or couples/individuals) who would be willing to be interviewed regarding various details of your trip. We are looking for people who are flying and driving. People who are staying on Disney property and off. People traveling from overseas, other states, and from within Florida.
But most importantly, we need people who are coming here within the next two or three months.
If you have any interest in taking part in our story, please email me or give me a call.

Tim Barker
Tbarker@orlandosentinel.com
407-420-5022
800-347-6868 x5022

Hi there Tim! How are you doing? Good to 'see' you here - sorry we couldn't hook up during my recent trip. I'm going to post a link to your thread over on the UK site in the hope a few Brits may want to help you out. Good luck - and I look forward to reading your story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter