Question for TwinPrincessMermaids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverfox97 said:
Yes they were there in Feb :) I LOVE the new mermaid addition there :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Where in the ride sequence were they? I think I am inventing another reason to go back by the sound of it..

Where in the ride sequence were they? I think I am inventing another reason to go back by the sound of it..

At the beginning after you pass thru Blackbeards fog projection; they are in the water as you pass thru the 'beaches' with the skeletons. They also added a mermaid skeleton. After this sequence, you go into the darkness down the hill.....

Silverfox97 said:
At the beginning after you pass thru Blackbeards fog projection; they are in the water as you pass thru the 'beaches' with the skeletons. They also added a mermaid skeleton. After this sequence, you go into the darkness down the hill.....

Is this right after the boat drop at the cannon fire sequence near the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter