Question for other Cross Stitchers

bevgray

Believer in eBooks
Does anyone have or know of a chart for an alphabet using Disney Characters (Mickey, Donald, etc. or film characters)?

can I start the begging line right behind you?..would like to get hold of one too!..thanks in advance

Write to me at home! I think I might.

Shari

Thanks Shari, I sent an email to you per your request. I appreciate it.

Well, I found this lady through eBay or Yahoo when I bought a pattern for The Hunchback. I looked through my catalog and don't see letters, but I bet if you asked, she could design something for you. Here's her link:

http://geocities.com/snowblanket/index.html

Let me know if this helps!

Shari

I made contact with the lady Shari recommended and she has never seen one. Two other needlework designers I found online also didn't know of anything like this. Oh, well, guess I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

I don't think I've ever seen one either, but I THINK (emphasis on word THINK) that it shouldn't be too hard to design if you can find small enough patterns of the characters.

If you can find small enough patterns, I might be able to help. I can't guarantee them "peeking" around letters though, or anything like that (I'm not an artist).

PM me. And everyone else, if I manage to think of something, I will be more than happy to share.

Donna

Thank you, Donna. I'll do some looking around to see what I can find.

I have a site with Disney Characters with the alphabet. Mostly Mickey and Minnie. If anyone has that program that can convert photos to cross stitch patterns please write me and I will send it to you. I want the patterns too. Peggie

I have one of those programs, but it doesn't do such a great job. If you can send me a link to the site, I'll see if it would work.

Wouldn't it be cool if Disney would do one with different characters? Such as:

A - Ariel
B - Baloo
C - Cleo
D - Dumbo

It would end up being big, but would that be spectacular for a nice wall hanging??!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter