Question for my SparkleSisters.

Krynn

Earning My Ears
Have you ever gotten a SparkleSkirt that had the tag sewn into the shorts on the zipper side of your skirt?

I don't think I've ever had that. Mine have always been on the opposite side of the zipper pocket. They do advertise the skirts as being able to be worn with the zipper in the front or the back (assuming it's not a vented slim), but I always wear them with the zipper in the front.

I normally wear mine with the zipper in the back so I really do think you can wear them either way.

I understand that they can be worn either way but I recently got one with the tag on the zipper side, all of my others have the tag in the back (non zipper side).

I have one with zipper-side tag: Stellar, purchased Jan 2015. But I wear the zipper in the back and have noticed no difference between it and my others.

The tag doesn't bother me, but I can not wear the zipper in the back. I tried and I just can't handle wearing my phone in front. I guess I could put it in a pocket, but that makes it harder to take out for pictures.

I always put my phone in a leg pocket.

I also cut the tags of out skirts, but I prefer to wear them with the zipper in the front.

The tag doesn't bother me. The skirts are made to be worn either zipper pocket in front or back. They may have had it flipped when sewing on the tags.

I always wear the zipper in the front. I have received one, Ahoy Matey, with the tag on the zipper side. I still wear the zipper in the front. It might feel a little different, or it is just the fact that I KNOW I have the tag in the front that makes it feel different. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter