Question for Disney Cruisers

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
Where did you book your vacation through? Now back from our Family Vacation at Disney we are looking ahead to our 10th anniversary in Nov. and are thinking land/sea. Thanks.

We booked with Dreams Unlimited and were very happy! It was the same price as all other places I looked at and we got a nice gift crate waiting for us in our stateroom. :)

We always book ours through a local Travel Agent.

It is probably not the cheapest way to do it (we always pay the price that is quoted on the DCL website) but we like to do business with this travel agent and she does lots of other stuff for us.

We booked through Dreams Unlimited and were very happy with them. We rebooked on board for this year and then transferred it to Dreams to get their rebate.

We booked our Disney Cruise through a TA near here but if I had to do it over again I would book with DU in a minute. Our last trip with them was great.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter