Question for Buzz Agent people

disneysnowflake said:
I've been offered nothing. I guess I'm boring to them.

Me too. I'm very disappointed (signed up a couple of months ago) - it sounded like fun.

Well I have three people in my house who I turned into bzzagents. My husband, son and myself. My husband never checks the e mail so I do it for him. He got the Take 5 and the Little League thing (not really great if you ask me). I got Nutella Take 5, My son got Nivea, and Chsing Ghosts

I figured out that when you sign up and do all the surveys they are for coming promotions. My son did the Hispanic channel since he is partially Hispanic(only uses it when it comes in handy lol). He had a survey related to theme parks you have visited . They had Sea World, Disney world, Bush Gardens. He was trying to figure out which one of the parks were going to be using the word of mouth thing so he could answer that he had not been there. I KNOw it will not work but hey it is worth a try. Out of the three he said he had been to Bush Gardens ...IMHO that IS The place they want to talk up not the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter