• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for anyone who has bought and received an Entertainment Book 2005

tigger12jb

Disney Obsessed
I am tring to figure out what coupons are in the 2005 ent. book and am having troublr. I looked on the website and even though I click on the Orlando 2005 book the offers still say valid anytime and the off to the side it says to get this offer buy the 2004 book but when I click on that link places a 2005 book in my cart.

I'm trying to figure out what deals are in the 2005 book before I buy one. Is there anyone out there that has a 2005 book? Anyone know how the offers work? thanks

I do not have their 800 number but I had a problem similar to this on the 2004 book. I called them and they helped me with it. I say call and let them work it out instead of banging your head against the wall on the computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter