Question for Andy of Fl Tours LImo!

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
If you are dropped off at Coronado at the beginning of your stay, then picked up at Wilderness Lodge at the end of your stay...is this considered 2 one-ways or one Round Trip?

THANKS.

Pig pen,
Do you mean stretch limo? If so, it doesn’t matter. The rate would be the same
But if you’re talking about town car, which by the way some people refer to as limo, the rate would be a bit different. The town car rates are based on their geographical locations of the resorts typically Magic Kingdom Resorts vs. Epcot Resorts. Since Wilderness lodge is inside magic Kingdom resort; the farthest out, your rate would then be based on
Wilderness Lodge. Hope this makes sense. For more info on our rates: http://www.fltours.com/rates.htm
If you have more questions about our services, please write us at customercare@fltours.com
Thank you,
Andy

I WISH I was talking about a stretch limo :rolleyes: .

I am talking towncar.

I guess the rate is not really what I am looking for. The online reservation form doesn't allow you to enter a different pick-up point so I will call to clarify. I don't want the driver looking for me at Coronado (where I was dropped off) when I am waiting at Wilderness Lodge!

Thanks.

When you fill out your reservation form from our website, you will see a special request box. This is where you would tell us among other things where you want your driver to come back and pick you up from.
Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter