Question: Cashing out of Mypoints to a webcertificate

SleepyatDVC

DIS Veteran
If I already have a webcertificate account and I redeem my points on Mypoints.com for a webcertificate, can I combine it with my existing webcertificate account and balance?

How about if I want to add the webcertificate to my dh's webcertificate account and balance instead?

Am I making any sense? Any one with experience with this?

Hi Grace-Yes, when you redeem for a webcert, you can put it into whichever account you want. When you get the link from mypoints, just use the email address and password of the account you want. My whole family puts their webbies into my account because I have the plastic webcertificate card in my name. I doesn't matter to mypoints or webcertificate.com where you choose to put the money.

Once you've put the webcert into an account, it can't be moved into another account though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest