Question about using a pin

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi,

So a couple of months ago I got the 40/30/20% off pin that is good for the whole year. I'm most likely going to be planning a trip from 11/27-12/3 and I was going to use my pin. However, I just looked at the pin there are certain dates it is not available, Thanksgiving week being one of the times you can't use it, it starts again on 11/28.

My question is, if I booked my trip for the days above, would they make me have a separate reservation for that 1 day the pin is not good and then another reservation for the rest of the week? Would I be better off just staying off site somewhere cheaper that first night? It seems like a hassle to have 2 separate reservations, if that's what they do...any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :)

I think they would make you do two separate reservations, but a lot of the time, they can make a note of it and you don't have to move rooms.

The other piece is to simply call and you might get lucky and they give it to you for the whole time.

Good luck!

Thanks, I kind of figured there would be 2 reservations! Maybe I will just find a really cheap place off site for the first night, I doubt they would let me add a day to the pin.

If I do make 2 separate reservations and they make a note so I don't have to switch rooms, I wouldn't have to pack up everything, check out and check back in would I? Because that would just be too much of a hassle. :confused3

We're booked at Pop for Thanksgiving week and used the 20/30/40 pin. We only needed to make one reservation, however the pin discount is only applied to dates that are Not blacked out. So, we're staying Sun, Mon & Tues nite with the 20% off and have no discount for Wed, Thurs and Friday.

HTH :goodvibes

Thanks! I guess the only way I will find out if they will let me do one reservation is if I call and ask...and maybe if one CM won't let me, I can call back and get a different one who will! :rotfl:

what is this PIN thing that everyone keeps talking about on here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter