Question about timeline Genie+

RobinEJ

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I’m reading conflicting things about the two hour window and have a question..

If a park opens at 8 AM and I have a genie plus from 8:15 to 9:15 and I enter into that ride right at 8:15, am I immediately able to make another genie selection or is there a small time lapse that must go by before I can do that? Appreciate you all my head is spinning!!

You should be able to make a new one, as soon as you are fully scanned in to your 8:15 ride.

By "fully scanned in," that means scanning your LL once for the rides that only have one scanner, or the second time for the rides that have two scanners (with one at the entrance, and a second scanner to stop people from jumping into the LL queue after the scanner at the entrance....)

It's two hours OR when you tap into the ride - whichever comes first. On Saturday, I was able to to keep getting back to back to back times for the entire morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter