Question about the marathon live show 11/24/18

MDIME

Mouseketeer
I’m just wondering if the marathon live show will be released on iTunes as a podcast or maybe in several increments since it will be so long? I am old fashioned in that I don’t watch the podcast and I’m always at work so I can’t see or listen live. I love Wednesday morning commutes bc that is when I listen to it from iTunes. Thanks!

Like the previous posters stated Pete did say that the whole marathon won’t be reuploaded but some parts may. I’m a little bummed as I have a wedding that day and won’t be able to watch. I really wish the whole marathon would be reuploaded.

Oh man I wish it was being recorded. My daughter's Make a Wish trip is that week, but we don't check into GKTW until the next day the 25th. We managed to get an extension and booked Port Orleans Riverside with Dreams Unlimited to come in a little early so we can stop by, but will only be able to do so for a short period of time.

Oh man I wish it was being recorded. My daughter's Make a Wish trip is that weekend, but we don't check into GKTW until the next day the 25th. We managed to get an extension and booked Port Orleans Riverside with Dreams Unlimited to come in a little early so we can stop by, but will only be able to do so for a short period of time.
Have a magical, healing trip, filled with lots of love, and great memories, @mkb3 . Families like yours is what it's all done for, and I am SO happy and blessed the DIS made me aware of such a wonderful organization as GKTW. I only wish I could do more. Hugs to you, and your daughter!!

I don't even know all the details yet regarding this, but I would wager to guess that we'll be putting up the parts that are the MUST-WATCH moments. I know many out there who would consider our mundane banter to be the best part, but that's most likely what will get chopped out and the content oriented segments will be what gets posted. Again, Pete and I haven't even discussed those details yet, but we'll let everyone know more details as we get closer.

Loretta and I think we understand from the chat on Tuesday that there will be a chatterati/ chat enabled for the marathon show, and that it won't be moderated because staff will be either traveling or busy with the show itself.

I don't imagine we'll have chatterati all the time.... unless we want to make a challenge of it... If unmoderated chat isn't preferred, perhaps there's a way to enable it for only certain hours of the marathon. That would also serve to pool a greater number of chatting folks at one time.

If I remember correctly, there was chat enabled feature for the D23 live casts, which was unmoderated, and for the most part it went well. It was also incredibly fun to react to the guests mingling behind the scenes, while commenting on the D23 topic(s) of the hour.

Looking forward to a great marathon! Thanks for all you do! :cutie:

I hope the entire thing gets released, including the "mundane banter". I almost never listen to the show live as it's during work hours, as will this show be. So if you're looking for listener input, I vote for posting the complete thing. 12 hours of content would keep me entertained on the drive to and from work for a few weeks.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember Pete saying this will NOT be available later - you will have to watch it live.
Gah, that’s a shame! I’m at work (nightshift) the night before and after... maybe a heavy weekend for me

Oh man I wish it was being recorded. My daughter's Make a Wish trip is that week, but we don't check into GKTW until the next day the 25th. We managed to get an extension and booked Port Orleans Riverside with Dreams Unlimited to come in a little early so we can stop by, but will only be able to do so for a short period of time.

I'm sure you wish have a wonderful Make a Wish trip. I hope you make some lasting memories. Be sure to carve out some time for the village itself. There is a lot to do there. You don't want to miss Christmas at the village. Also you can sign up for a tuck in with the Mayor one night. The Mayor, is a bunny that will help put the children to bed. Bring an extra suitcase for stuff you might get while at the village.

I wonder if since you will be down in the area during the marathon maybe the Dis can interview your family during the marathon. You can tell your child's story of their experience of receiving a wish from Make a Wish.

I'm sure you wish have a wonderful Make a Wish trip. I hope you make some lasting memories. Be sure to carve out some time for the village itself. There is a lot to do there. You don't want to miss Christmas at the village. Also you can sign up for a tuck in with the Mayor one night. The Mayor, is a bunny that will help put the children to bed. Bring an extra suitcase for stuff you might get while at the village.

I wonder if since you will be down in the area during the marathon maybe the Dis can interview your family during the marathon. You can tell your child's story of their experience of receiving a wish from Make a Wish.

Yes we have a full day planned just for the village itself! We are super excited to get back to Orlando.

I for one have no life and will be listening live. Family is being informed that mama is not to be disturbed, than again papa will be home and my almost 14 year old is being put on meal duty.

I won't be able to listen for the whole day either. :( I'll be able to hear the beginning but not much else. Maybe a snippet here or there later in the day. I hope you will put 95% of the show out there for all of us who can't watch live to re-watch later. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!