question about staying on site...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
we are planning on heading down to Orlando next year for our honeymoon. We want to stop in at US and IOA for a couple of days. My question us... if we were to stay on site, we would only want to stay there for one night. Would this work if we wanted to visit both parks in 2 days? Would we be able to drop our bags off early in morning and then the next day, upon check-out, leave our bags at the front and pick them up when we are done in the parks for the day? I know we should just stay there for 2 nights, but we don't want to, but the convenience of the one night is what we want. any suggestions...

Thanks

Joline :rolleyes:

I called and asked if it was okay to do what you said, and it is. We are only staying one night,too. I talked to Portofino Bay, and was told it was fine to show up early in the a.m., they will give you passes for FOTL and a beeper. They will beep you when your room is ready. I did not ask about storing bags, because we will have a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!