• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Shipping Stuff to WL

My2QTs

DIS Veteran
Can I have my baggallini shipped to WL? The company I ordered from just called and said my bag won't be here by this Friday (we leave very early Sat am) unless I change my free shipping to expedient shipping ($13 to do this~!!!!). Dh said, why not have it shipped to the resort, but I don't know if I can do this, especially since it will probably arrive on Saturday and our stay doesn't begin until Sunday. Will they keep it? and if so, how do I find out the shipping address and do I have to call WL and tell them about this?

Bump....anyone....
I just need to know if I can ship something to my resort....I know someone knows the answers.

I don't know if this will help you considering we have never stayed at the WL before. But we have stayed at the GF and YC and we personally shipped to both resorts via FedEX with no problem everytime. All we did was address the package to the Resort, street address, town, state, zip, put our name and arrival date on the package. They will hold the package for you. When you arrive just tell them that you had a package shipped there for you. Not sure if this is the same with having a package shipped from somewhere else but thought it would help a little. I am sure someone who has done this will be able to help you. JMO but if it were me being this close to leaving, I would pay extra for the express shipping to my house. This way I know I had my item. But that's just me. Have a wonderful trip.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter