Question about Sanaa portion sizes

Masonmj84

DIS Veteran
particulary the tandori dishes.

From the pictures I've seen, the portion sizes seem somewhat modest (not tiny but not big either).

Can anyone confirm or deny?

I would say they are more on the modest size. But everytime we've gone we order the bread service as well. We never leave hungry!

I got a "tasting" dish where I got 3 items, and yeah, it was on the small or "modest" size. Like PP said, we also got the bread dish, so it was enough, but if your a big eater, then you could leave here hungry. Having said that - Its worth it! Food and great, and so is the view!

Yes, the portion sizes are modest, but still plenty to fill you up. We also had the bread sampler on our visit that added to our meal. I had the tandoori shrimp and my DH had the New York strip; his portion was larger than mine. I wouldn't let the portion size scare you away though. It's a wonderful restaurant!

Are you referring to the lunch sandwiches or the dinner tandorri offerings. I haven't had the dinner but have had the lunch sandwich. It was both delicious and filling (we had shared the appetizer sampler and a desert as well but after that meal I didn't eat for the rest of the day). The sandwich is kind of like an open faced chicken gyro to give you an estimate on size.

Are you referring to the lunch sandwiches or the dinner tandorri offerings. I haven't had the dinner but have had the lunch sandwich. It was both delicious and filling (we had shared the appetizer sampler and a desert as well but after that meal I didn't eat for the rest of the day). The sandwich is kind of like an open faced chicken gyro to give you an estimate on size.

Dinner (our schedule will allow us to do dinner a lot easier than lunch).

Somewhat lamentable bcause the tandori offerings at lunch (as you describe) look more appealing than they do at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter