Question about reservation in DVC website

Salf777

Mouseketeer
So I had A trip booked and it was 2 reservations because one day of the trip wasn’t available so I waitlisted the one day. It came thru so I had 2 reservations one for one night and the other for 4 nights. Since the trip isn’t until September I just emailed member services to ask them to combine the reservations into one so I didn’t have any issue with having to change rooms. So i just received an email saying it was combined. I looked in MDE app and it’s all right, park reservations still there and all and it says check in complete and everything looks right
Now I logged into my DVC website and its there as one reservation but says “start check in” and all these options like purchase tickets which I have, make a theme park reservation which I also have?
I did click on connect Disney account and that just asks me to enter reservation number and when I do it says it’s already linked

Oh so this is the first trip I booked with my points so I don’t know if I need to get everything entered in the DVC website or since it’s all showing ok in MDE is that ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter