Question about Pinocchio Village Haus

claryche

DIS Veteran
I'm sure that this question has been asked before, but I can't find it and the search never seems to work well for me. So I thought I would just go ahead and ask it. I was wondering if it is the Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant that you can see people dining in, when you are riding IASW? If not, what restaurant is it. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if IASW riders can see diners there; but diners can see the IASW loading. It sort of overlooks the ride.

I have never been there but my sister has and I believe you have the right restaurant but would want someone to confirm but am 99% sure- with that my sister said if you get the right table at said CS then it is really cool- Enjoy and someone else please confirm!!

yes !! they have table off the the right that you can sit and watching the boats.. we used to love to sit there and let the kids wave at the boats of people riding..
We used to love that place when it was burgers but now its Pizza & subs kind of stuff, & I don't like it anymore..

Thanks so much for the replies. I thought that my DS would get a kick out of watching the boats and he loves pizza. So he works both ways.

Yes - Definitely the correct restaurant.

It is my SECOND fav CS MK Restaurant (to Cosmic Rays)

They used to have a Sub Sandwich (think they still have it) that was REALLY good....

But they do have a Good Variety...

Yes--you have the right place:thumbsup2. We ate there twice on our last trip because our DD loved waving at the IASW boats and was so happy when folks waved back.

Pinocchio twice in latter June. The first time we ate was a busier lunch time. The CMs were controlling which parts of the sections even having certain points roped off and not letting people use condimanet stations in other areas. The second time was more of an off time in the evening and there were no access constraints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter