Question About Pictures Taken on The Cruise (taken by Disney)

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Do we have any rights to these? I purchased a package, but really like a couple of them. How do I get copies?

As I remember, there was a statement form in the folder giving you full rights. If it wasn't in there, then you may have to request one from them. I know my wife got one somehow last time, ask her.

I also thought I saw a link to one here on the dis....I will post if I can find the link.

Wow I never knew this!! I want to make copies! I am PHYCED!! :cool1::woohoo:

Thanks for the info...I printed the release form so I can have copies made.

We wanted to make copies but there are no machines that makes the 6x8 photos.

Can anybody tell me how they reprint a 6x8 photo???

Hi Yvette !!!! I put my pictures on a CD or flash drive and then take that to a local store, like Walgreens or Walmart and they can print any size that I need...not sure what you have over there.

I just printing it. Its says its only good for 30 days from today... is this a one time thing? or can I do it again? in case I need to

Hi

I had the photos on a usb stick and went to the Walmart and the Target and they said the 6x8 wasn't a size they had.....

I tried to do this last December.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter