Question about parking please?

Disneysnel

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have called Universal and the Hard Rock and no one seems to know the answer so I am hoping someone here will :goodvibes
We are having breakfast at The Kitchen at 8 am - parks don't open until 9 - should we park at HRH and then take the boat or walk over and leave the car there for the day OR is it possible to park at the regular parking lot and then walk over to HRH at 7:30 am?
Thanks so much in advance!

Hello,
I have called Universal and the Hard Rock and no one seems to know the answer so I am hoping someone here will :goodvibes
We are having breakfast at The Kitchen at 8 am - parks don't open until 9 - should we park at HRH and then take the boat or walk over and leave the car there for the day OR is it possible to park at the regular parking lot and then walk over to HRH at 7:30 am?
Thanks so much in advance!

If you park at the Hard Rock, you will need to pay the visitor's parking fee. You can park there all day and just walk to and from the parks. Pretty sure the regular parking garage won't be open on time for you to park there to eat at the Kitchen at 8 but I can't be certain. You would think that with early entry being at 8, the parking garage would open before then. Not sure if it is open by 7:30 though.

Personally, I would just pay the extra fee to park at the HRH. It is $20 plus tax. Parking in the parking garage is $15 ($20 for preferred parking).

I take it you are not staying onsite but just visiting for the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter