Question about Park Hoppers...

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I know that you need to be staying at a Disney resort to get a park hopper. (Another post mentioned that Good Neighbor Hotels may soon be included too.)

My question:
Are the Hoppers only available if you get a package, or can you get a room only, then buy Hoppers at the Hotel as long as you show that you're a guest?

My initial impression was that Hoppers were only available if you get a package.

Thanks!

I believe the only way to qualify for the park hoppers is to purchase a package. But if I'm wrong, please let me know....thanks!!

October 1997 - Caribbean Beach
August 1998 - Coronado Springs
October 1999 - Villa at the Institute
September 2000 - Disney Institute
May 2001 - Awaiting Disneyland and DCA

originally thought or read here that if you were staying at a disney resort hotel you could purchase the ultimate park hopper even if you were not "on a package" deal.....

but now i am not so sure after reading posts here....

has anyone stayed at a disney resort hotel recently.....and what type of park admission media were you able to buy through the hotel...

Well I am to confused about the hooper tickets-
Here is what we did- We purchased our package through Disney.com- got 4-day passes. Now I wonder when they come in the mail, will they be park hopper tickets?? We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn. Does anybody know? Oh I hope They are hopper tickets- that would be wonderful.

We had the same delimma of receiving our park hoppers before the new notification came out about park hoppers. But we called the Disney Travel and they said all cast members are aware that if anyone comes with the regular tickets that they are allowed to park hop. We thought we would have to have disney reut she said we would be okay. Of course when we arrive we will double check at the front gate.

October 1997 - Caribbean Beach
August 1998 - Coronado Springs
October 1999 - Villa at the Institute
September 2000 - Disney Institute
May 2001 - Awaiting Disneyland and DCA

I was told by Disneyland hotel that if I bought non-hopper, multi-day tickets, I'd be able to exchange them for hoppers at check in. It didn't matter where I bought them (even military discount tickets), I'd be able to exchange them for hoppers. BUT ONLY WHEN CHECKING INTO THE HOTEL!

If you're not staying at a DLR hotel, then you will only be able to get into one park each day (unless you use two days off your tickets).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter