• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Montrail Molokais & weather

TIGGERLUV

Goofy Tigger
I am going to WDW end of Nov, first of Dec and have never been in FL during this time of year. How is the weather and will it get too cool to wear these shoes from day into night? :confused3

Since I usually end up with both feet and almost all 10 toes covered in moleskin after the first day at WDW I really need shoes to wear that will not put blisters all over my feet. Got to keep the feet comfy! :tiptoe:

"It depends" is the very unsatisfying answer I have for you! We did the first week in December for our honeymoon 5 yrs ago and we had days where it poured rain and was 70 degrees and days when it was sunny and 55 degrees and yet more days where we were a toasty 80 degrees. I would bring an extra pair of shoes and a sweatshirt in a backpack just in case it gets chilly at night.

During our 10 day trip in December, we wore shorts or jeans and t-shirts the entire time - morning until late at night. We would have worn shorts everyday but we weren't expected such warm weather and only brought a few pair each. The weather is very unpredictable in December. It can be very cold or downright hot and can change from one day to the next. Pack for all kinds of weather and expect the unexpected!:)

I had a feeling I would have to pack a little bit of every kind of clothing, but was not sure. Your information will help a lot with the packing list.
THANKS!:thanks:

We were there last year the week after Thanksgiving and the weather was all over the place. We wore jeans and teva flip flops. Short sleeve shirts with a light jacket or sweatshirt. And it rained at night too. We we there for seven days so we had to pack for all kinds of weather. Hope this information helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter