Question about military discounts

Hollywoodhaha

Cat lady in training
Do you need to call to get the 40% room discount for the military or can you do it offline?

If you call, what is the number and what do you ask for?

Like, do you mention the discount?

Yes you need to call. I called and asked how much would this room be with the military room dicount

I think you'll need to fax in a copy of the mil id once you've booked it- definitely ask for the discount- I don't think it can be offered w/o the guest requesting it.---Kathy

When is the discount good thru? Is it a certain hotel? and can you get multiple rooms?(for friends traveling with you) Thnks Nettii

When is the discount good thru? Is it a certain hotel? and can you get multiple rooms?(for friends traveling with you) Thnks Nettii

Yes, I think it goes up to 3 rooms or 5.. one of those.
[i'm pretty sure it is 3-4]

The discount is good until December i think 29th, 2009.

I'm not sure if there is a certain hotel but I don't think there is, you can use any if there is room..

Also, my father is retired military and my mom and I both have military discounts .. does he have to be there to show his ID or can we show ours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter