• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about matching t-shirts for Disney

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
I know this probably isn't the right board to post this, but doesn't anybody know if there is a site or anything that has ideas for matching t-shirts for groups? I want to design shirts for our girls weekend in May, but I'm looking for funny ideas. Thanks.

The Creative DISign board is great. Here's a picture of a shirt they designed. I printed and ironed it on the shirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
I know this probably isn't the right board to post this, but doesn't anybody know if there is a site or anything that has ideas for matching t-shirts for groups? I want to design shirts for our girls weekend in May, but I'm looking for funny ideas. Thanks.

I am thinking about ordering a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil with Mickey hands image with Girls' trip under it from ETSY.

I have made matching shirts for us for all out trips (wow - I just did the math......way more than I'm willing to admit:rolleyes1!!) And I have always either used the Creative DISigns board or found some designs I like on the internet & print them onto transfer paper & ironed them onto t-shirts. They have always turned out cute & we get lots of compliments!! Plus, it's so easy to pack cuz you know what you are wearing everyday!!

It's so worth it! We also make shirts for every trip. I already have our designs picked out for Christmas this year.

We did ours at a local shop so,we were able to try on the t-shirts before having them customized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter