Question about Kids club with a 2yr/11mth old Son

sunpalmvilla

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We will be sailing in July this year on a 4 night Disney Cruise, we have two children 7yr old Daughter, and a Son that will be 2years and 11 months old when we set sail. Does anyone know how strict Disney are with the age limits for the kids club. We do not feel that Flounders will suit him and hope that we can get him into the 3 - 4 year old kids group, he is fully potty trained. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

sunpalmvilla said:
Hi,
We will be sailing in July this year on a 4 night Disney Cruise, we have two children 7yr old Daughter, and a Son that will be 2years and 11 months old when we set sail. Does anyone know how strict Disney are with the age limits for the kids club. We do not feel that Flounders will suit him and hope that we can get him into the 3 - 4 year old kids group, he is fully potty trained. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim
If he is potty trained, it will be no problem putting him in the club.

Have fun!

You will need to talk to the councelors at the Oceaneer Club. The final call is theirs. But be advised fully potty trained includes clean-up. The councelors are not allowed wipe thier bottoms or help with thier clothing.

I agree with the above posters....2 years ago my cousin brought her daughter who was roughly the same age, and fully potty trained...They did say the start it as a "trial basis", and we ran into zero problems.....She was fully potty trained as well..Good luck, it should go well.. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter