Question about Height Restrictions

Canada Goose

Earning My Ears
Last year my 10 year old son (who of course wants to be a stunt man when he grows up) was not able to ride Duelling Dragons and the Incredible Hulk rollacoasters because of the height restrictions. Needless to say he was not very happy about it (especially when he could see much younger, but taller children able to ride). This year he has grown some and is desperately hoping that he will be allowed on. My question is rather silly but is the 54"'s measured from the ground or do they add alittle to their measuring stick to account for the height of shoes. He is 54" in shoes but not barefoot.

goose_flying.gif

"Going to WDW"

I can't imagine they would make someone take their shoes off. I'd get him some Sketchers sneakers, the kind with the thick soles. If he is close that should put him over.

Good luck!

I believe the height requirement is just the 54" (nothing is added to account for shoes). Lately they haven't even had anyone around that was really measuring unless it was obvious someone was too short to ride.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Coming Soon

We just got back on Sat. My daughter (9) measures 53 1/2" barefoot. She was wearing regular sneakers, not especially thick soles, and she JUST made it. They measured her 3 times at the hulk and finally let her on. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!