Question about FE's

reigle4

with magicdust is the only way to travel
When you give your FE's to the others do you put something on it or with it to let them know who they are from. This is my first time participating and need to know the protocol....lol.

Some do and some don't. It is 100% up to you. I did not last time but may on this trip.

This is a personal choice, most people use the Dis name for their FE and may put a little label on it or put in a postcard from their home town with a few words.

If you wish to be unknown then that is fine also.:)

I usually put a little note with each gift with our last name and home town on it, wishing a nice day or happy cruise or something.

I have gotten gifts with no note.
I have gotten notes with last names.
I have gotten notes with Dis names.
I have gotten notes with room numbers.

Totally up to you.

I did not put names on our gifts. I thought it would be neat coming in as a "secret sender" type of thing.

I put the gifts in baggies, with my dis name on a cute sticker I made. Someone on here made me a design, and I added my name and made it a sticker.

We just use our Dis name. We have also gotten anonymous gifts as well as gifts with names. It really is a personal preference.

We put our room number on ours! And I'm fine with putting my name on it. I put my room incase someone forgets to print out the list of rooms for the FE (Guilty) We did it the first time we did FE and we had to go to a cabin and get the list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter