Question about Disneyland Tix

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
I was looking on mousesavers for tix and it said that they expired 14 days after use or by Jan something. Is this true for all tix?

I want to buy tix for the future, but that obviously won't work if they expire before I can ever use them.

All tickets do expire at some point, and they all expire 14 days after the first use for park hoppers. When were you wanting to go? If you are just wanting to get tickets while you have money, I would recomend getting disney dollars or a disney gift card. Then you can get tickets closer to your trip. They put an expiration on them because of price increases. If you bought it now, and didnt use it for a year, the price will more then likely have gone up by $2-3 by then.

The current tickets for DLR expire January 2, 2007. If you're planning a trip for 2007, you probably have to wait until January to purchase them on-line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter