Question about Disney Deluxe Dining Plan

Lorenski

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be at the world for 7 nights and 8 days, do I get meals for all 8 days or just the 7 nights? the plan says for every night of my package stay so I am assuming that the day I leave my disney plan expires?
Sorry if the question sounds silly. Thanks.

It will be 3 meals per NIGHT of your stay...21 meals.

I went with the deluxe last November. By day 3 we were cancelling meals. It was way too much food even for hubby and 2 over 6' tall teenaged boys. Each TS took about 2 hours. I had 8:00am ressies for breakfast, left there around 10 and had to be somewhere else 3 hours later for lunch. Left lunch at 3, then had to be at dinner for 7:00. With apps, entree and dessert we couldnt budge. We left 90% of our snack credits on the card at checkout. We only used them on some snacks and drinks for the airport going home!!

My advise...go to a lot of 2 TS restaurants, or get the regular plan.

We were at WDW in April 2008 and had the deluxe dinning. It was 3 meals a day each for as many nights as we were there. Kids have to order from the kid menu. It was a good amount of food, but we found we liked the breaks, particularly lunch, to get out of the heat. Also, we used several ADR's that took two meals - such as Narcoossee's. If you have a big breakfast you could use the snacks for lunch, then use two meal points for a dinner.

We were at WDW in April 2008 and had the deluxe dinning. It was 3 meals a day each for as many nights as we were there. Kids have to order from the kid menu. It was a good amount of food, but we found we liked the breaks, particularly lunch, to get out of the heat. Also, we used several ADR's that took two meals - such as Narcoossee's. If you have a big breakfast you could use the snacks for lunch, then use two meal points for a dinner.

I absolutely agree with this. We loved the long lunch break to give our kids who don't usually nap anymore a good rest.

Your meal credits will expire at 11:59 PM of the day you check out.

All dining plan allocations are based on the number of nights you stay. So you will receive them based on 7 nights, not 8 days.

If i remember when we were there in November. There were the for the nights of the stay so it would be 21, but they didn't expire until midnight of your last day. So i think you can still use any left overs on your 8th day. I might be wrong though.

Thanks for all the answers to my question. my concern was if I could still use the credits on my last day if I had any left as my flight doesn't leave until late.
I am glad to know I can use them. Thanks again and I cannot believe I only have 7 days left. I feel like a 10 year old kid.:cool1:

Thanks for all the answers to my question. my concern was if I could still use the credits on my last day if I had any left as my flight doesn't leave until late.
I am glad to know I can use them. Thanks again and I cannot believe I only have 7 days left. I feel like a 10 year old kid.:cool1:

All resort-based package entitlement are valid from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out. That includes access to resort facilities (such as pools), meal plan credits, and the ability to use extra magic hours in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter