Question about DCL transfers

I booked over the phone and had to pay with a CC right away. I didn't ask about paying with OBC.

Can you use OBC to pay for DCL transfer back to the airport? I'm thinking no--but thought I would ask???

DCL transfers are usually paid before you travel and would be included in your final payment amount to DCL.....unless you purchased the one-way transfer last minute on the ship....which we did once and I believe it was added to our onboard account...so if you had OBC left on your account technically it would pay for the transfers.

MJ

Thanks for the info! Is it ever a problem to schedule the transfer from the ship?? Do they have limited space?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter